Sunday 19 May 2013

Stop me if you've heard this before...

...guess what? Who's missing an update? I'm missing an update!

Double update next week. I feel very bad, but unfortunately unlike messing my time just being uninterested in trending topical events, some personal stuff exploded this week... so, yeah. Not writing about that currently. Maybe later, when it's not so fresh.

Anyway, Guns of Icarus Online's Adventure Mode Kickstarter is entering it's final stretch with less then two days to go, you should check it out. I'd really like to see it make it's second stretch goal, which is just over twenty thousand dollars away. Come on. Coooooooome oooon. Doooo iiiiiit. So, go do that, and I'll try to remember what being a good human being is like.

Yeah. Personal stuff. Hah.

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I'm too late for the Kickstarter. Came here looking for starter guides to GoI, ended up reading all your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sticking around! I can confidently state that currently 95% of all traffic on my site... is those three posts. I do want to get around to updating and reorganizing them sometime, seeing that re-reading them they're a bit of a mess right now.

    That's what not proof-reading will do.

    ReplyDelete